Using the Customer Journey to link your services & expertise
Think back to the earliest point that your audience may need your help. Where are they at and what makes them realize they need outside support.
What are they suffering from or looking for?
Example of the starting point for this blog:
Many women are too busy, are overwhelmed, and make little or no time for themselves. They aren’t doing or feeling the way they want to feel, they are not enjoying the moment, and they are lacking sufficient quality time with their husband, kids or friends and family they love.
WHERE ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS STARTING FROM?
HOW ARE THEY STUCK? WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
WHAT IS THEIR FINAL DESTINATION?
What point do they get to where their problem is resolved?
WHAT ARE THEIR POINTS OF RESISTANCE?
STRINGING TOGETHER THEIR JOURNEY – YOUR JOB IS TO HELP THEM ALONG POINTS OF THEIR JOURNEY
You may find that the way points of the client journey from start to finish can define the various stages of services that you can help with.
Example for the audience of this blog:
- Recognizing need for more balance in life
- Re-discovering passions
- Finding work that fits broader goals in life
- Building a business or changing business direction to align with heart and desired lifestyle
- Learning how to develop, grow and scale the business
- Ability to give to causes and make a big difference in the world.
WHAT ARE THE STOPS ON YOUR CUSTOMER’S JOURNEY?
WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM AT EACH STEP?